Request for Production No. 2

Gentlemen,

We are writing pursuant to Local Rule 37.1 to "narrow the scope of disagreement" regarding one of our requests for production.

As you know, we previously requested copies of liability insurance policies which cover the Dearborn Heights Police Department and/or the individual officers (Request for Production No. 2).

To date, we have only received your partial response.  Please be advised that Fed. R. Civ. P. 26(a)(1)(a)(iv) requires a party to make available for inspection and copying "any insurance agreement under which an insurance business may be liable to satisfy all or part of a possible judgment in the action or to indemnify or reimburse for payments made to satisfy the judgment."  Accordingly, we will require these insurance agreements, more specifically, the MMRMA policy, including the the master agreement; umbrella and/or excess insurance policies; reservation of rights; and any and all indemnification policies/documents.

We hope to avoid further burdening the Court with discovery motions.  However, if you do not intend to produce the foregoing, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can file a Motion to Compel.

Cordially,

Nick

--
____________________________________
HADOUSCO. |PLLC

Nick N. Hadous
Admitted:
-  State Bar of Arizona
-  State Bar of California
-  United States District Court,
    District of Arizona
     Eastern District of Michigan

Direct:    313.415.5559
Office:    313.450.4670
Fax:        313.846.6358
Email:    nhadous@hadousco.com

www.hadousco.com

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that, to the extent that this communication or any attachment addresses a tax matter, it was not written to be (and may not be) relied upon to (i) avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code; or (ii) promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein or in any such attachment.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressees and may contain legally privileged, protected or confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email reply and please delete this message from your computer and destroy any copies.