Detroit: Celebrate with us this winter

Title: ACLU

Dear Haytham,

Join the ACLU of Michigan Metro Detroit Branch to give thanks for our freedoms and celebrate civil liberties at two events this winter on November 24 and December 15.

Score a fantastic seat for America's Thanksgiving Day Parade as we turn our warm office into a private viewing booth to watch marching bands, elaborate floats, and huge balloons go down Woodward Avenue.

Thanksgiving Day Parade Party
Thursday, November 24 at 8:30 a.m.
ACLU of Michigan Offices
2966 Woodward Avenue, Detroit

Each year, we give thanks for our fantastic supporters by lining our first floor windows with seating and serving delicious food and drinks for both adults and children.

Adult tickets including brunch are $25, $10 for those aged 6 to 16, and kids under 5 are free. Convenient parking passes for the secure lot behind our building are available for $25. Space is limited, so purchase your tickets today.

December 15: Bill of Rights Day Celebration

Each year we celebrate Bill of Rights Day by honoring local civil liberties leaders with the Bernard Gottfried Award. This year, we're proud to honor longtime Metro Detroit Branch member Dr. Eugene V. Perrin.

Bill of Rights Day Celebration
Thursday, December 15 at 5:30 p.m.
Swords Into Plow Shares Peace Center & Gallery
33 East Adams, Detroit

Dr. Perrin was a lifelong activist for civil rights, social justice, the environment and peace as well as a beloved member of the Detroit civil liberties community.

Advance tickets are $20, including hors d'oeuvres and wine. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door for $25. A secure, well-lit lot is provided for parking.

We hope to see you at one of our winter events,

ACLU of Michigan
www.aclumich.org

Square
HELP US PROTECT FREEDOM.