From: Mcconnell Major Matthew N
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 18:03
To: Combe Capt Peter C; Hoover Maj Christopher M
Cc: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Witness Request IRT Rowe

Maj Hoover and Capt Combe,

I clearly sent you the wrong Word document last time.  Thanks for your understanding and deletion of my erroneous submission.  The Witness Request I intended to submit is now attached.

v/r and s/f
Maj McConnell

Major Matthew N. McConnell, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel, MCB Quantico
Defense Services Organization, Eastern Region
Marine Corps Base, Quantico
3250 Catlin Avenue
Quantico, VA 22134
Front Desk: 703.784.4615