Witness Request IRT Rowe

Maj Hoover and Capt Combe,

I clearly sent you the wrong Word document last time.  Thanks for your understanding and deletion of my erroneous submission.  The Witness Request I intended to submit is now attached.

v/r and s/f
Maj McConnell

Major Matthew N. McConnell, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel, MCB Quantico
Defense Services Organization, Eastern Region
Marine Corps Base, Quantico
3250 Catlin Avenue
Quantico, VA 22134
Front Desk: 703.784.4615