newest development

hi Haytham,

We finally got a name and number for the lawyer that Good Guys Auto
have retained, but that's all the information we have. They did not
tell us anything else.

Their lawyer is John Shield at 703.367.9636

Would you please follow up with him and see what's going on? I'm sure
they want to claim damages in lieu of the money. I just need to know
how strong a case they have and all that stuff. I don't even know what
sort of contract Anas has with them - it might be only verbal.

Anyway, looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Best,

--
Rasha Elass, Journalist
Cell: +1 (202) 744 - 6606