Forensic Consultant

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Chris Robinson, and I am a private forensic consultant in Georgia. I worked at the Georgia Bureau of Investigation as a Firearms examiner and was also the Director of the Crime lab for the City of Atlanta Police department . During my 14 year career in the forensics field, I have logged over 15,000 hours on the comparison microscope, performed over 150,000 forensic examinations and have currently worked over 7,000 cases. I have testified in court over 500 times and am certified in the disciplines of firearms examination, blood spatter, gunshot residue, shooting reconstruction, and crime scene investigation. I would like to offer my services you. I am attaching my CV for you to examine. I look forward to hearing from you.

I understand the problems backlog has caused. There are numerous cases where the evidence is not receiving the attention it deserves. If you have any cases where there appear to be disscepancies, please give me a call. I know I can I help you in the courts. I am thoroughly familiar with all questions related to my fields of expertise.

Thank You,

Chris Robinson

770-714-2781