Re: New sub domain

Partner,
I'm taking a big marital risk here, but here is the login info.  Explanation to follow.

To log into the admin:
·         Username: marcy
·         Password: passw0rd

Just don't change the password.  Leave it the way it is until Marcy has a chance to set up her account and manage password control.  Remember, this is her garden.  Don't poop in it!  She'll make you pick it up!

She'll need help with blogs going forward.  Write them for her as often as you feel the inspiration to do so, but please, please, please let her post them.  She can also draft them for your edits, but she needs a timely response.  There's a methodology she's mastered to leverage the social networks and SEO.
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.