FW: Digital Phone System & Service from Accessline

From: Christine Nelson [mailto:CNelson@accessline.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 1:37 PM
To: mariam@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Digital Phone System & Service from Accessline

Dear Mariam,

I appreciate your interest in using Accessline's Digital Phone System and Service! I have attached a general quote/pricing estimate, an Installation Guide and a brochure with a little more information. The price includes both the physical phone system, voicemail, faxing and the phone lines.  This is an Interactive Quote Sheet so you may change quantities on the quote sheet under the "Address 1"  tab  and it will recalculate your totals for you on the "Quote Summary" tab.

After one year, you would own the phone system. Assuming you were happy with us, you'd keep using us as your phone company, and the price would drop to the lower price listed in the Each Additional Months Column.

For your reference, here's a link to general information about our services:

Detailed pricing information for Digital Phone System Customers>: http://www.digitalbusinessphonesystem.com/interior.asp?promo=&pc=&nav=nWS&tc=dotcom&PPCPN=&ad=

Specific features of the small office phone system:  (http://www.digitalbusinessphonesystem.com/interior.asp?promo=&pc=&nav=nSOPS&tc=dotcom&PPCPN=&ad=

If you would like to see what the Automated Attendant looks like from an Admin standpoint go to <http://www.accessline.com/login/> and use 2065159080 for the number and 135789 for the pin.

Here is a link to a video that demonstrates the easy installation of the Digital Phone System: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukuCW3HUCQ8>

Please call me if you have any questions regarding the quote or the functionality of the phone system. It typically takes us roughly 3-7 business days for you to receive the equipment after you place the order, assuming we have number inventory for your area. It can take up to 4 weeks to port your current numbers, however they can be forwarded to our system during that waiting period.

To verify that you qualify to use our service, please click on the link below.

<http://www.accessline.com/broadbandtester/>

It will provide you with your full bandwidth information.

Please email me back with the following information:

Upload speed _____________________________  (300  kbps is best)

Download speed _____________________________

Latency _____________________________   (under 125 ms is best)

IP address _____________________________

(you may need to scroll down the page a bit to view the IP address)

Two other things I'd need to know:

Current Internet Service Provider __________________________

Telephone number(s) you would like to port over ___________________________________            ______________________________

The purpose of this test is to verify that you have a fast enough internet connection to be able to have high call quality. Most people will pass this test with the broadband connection they already have in their home or office. If it turns out that your connection is too slow, that doesn't necessarily mean you can't use our service... it just might mean that you'd need to upgrade your plan with your internet provider to a faster speed.

Assuming that you pass this test, you'll be safe to order the service. Equipment is usually received within 5-10 business days of when you place the order. I'll reply back to your email with the order form and all the information that you'd need if you decide to order.

I will follow up with you over the next few days to see if I can provide additional information.

Have a great day!

Christine Nelson

Business Communications Consultant

AccessLine Communications

206-381-2341 I Toll Free:  1-877-232-7012 Phone/Fax

cnelson@accessline.com

Ask me how to save you money on Conferencing & Toll Free Services!

Here are our Terms and Conditions:

<http://www.accessline.com/legal/terms.asp>