RE: (Cynowa v. CSSS) Drafts of Answer & Motion to Dismiss re: certain counts...

Ok then sounds good…we’ll go with only absolute privilege then.  Thanks.

John E. Murray, Esq.

Associate Attorney

Rachlis Durham Duff Adler & Peel, LLC

542 South Dearborn Street, Suite 900

Chicago, IL 60605

Phone: (312) 275-0338

Fax: (312) 733-3952

Email: jmurray@rddlaw.net

Website: http://www.rddlaw.net

RACHLIS DURHAM DUFF ADLER & PEEL, LLC: E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This transmission may be: (1) subject to the Attorney-Client Privilege, (2) an attorney work product, or (3) strictly confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.