RE: (Cynowa v. CSSS) Drafts of Answer & Motion to Dismiss re: certain counts...

Haytham.

Correct assumptions and ideas.

In the world of IT, especially in Chicagoland, there are MANY people like CYNOWA.  They love to be the lead dog of the workplace mob

Best regards,

Bill

William Favre Slater, III

MBA, M.S., PMP, CISSP, SSCP, CISA, ISO 27002, ISO 20000, ITIL v3, Cloud Computing Foundation

Project Manager / Program Manager

slater@billslater.com

williamslater@gmail.com

http://billslater.com/career