RE: (Cynowa v. CSSS) Drafts of Answer & Motion to Dismiss re: certain counts...

Haytham, John, and Kevin,

This attached document could be useful, if you want to simulate what would have happened if CYNOWA had remained at CSSS and I had weak management.

By the way, I was looking for a new position immediately after I realized that my management at ESN WAS NOT SUPPORTIVE.   I did not get another review in 30 days as promised.  Or 60 days, or 90 days, or even 120 days.

All that needed to happen was the Economy needed to get better and I left like a Bat out of Hell.

The point is that people like Emery and Cynowa will aggressively lead mob actions against the Boss and other authority figures, as long as they are allowed to get away with it.  And if they are disciplined (up to and including termination) they turn into the victim and sue as Cynowa did.

Best regards,

Bill

William Favre Slater, III

MBA, M.S., PMP, CISSP, SSCP, CISA, ISO 27002, ISO 20000, ITIL v3, Cloud Computing Foundation

Project Manager / Program Manager

slater@billslater.com

williamslater@gmail.com

http://billslater.com/career