From: "Heather Fields" <Heather@unitedpatriots.org>
Date: August 29, 2011 14:36:58 EDT
To: "'Puckett Neal'" <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Cc: "'Donahue, Jr.  Herbert W. \"Bill\"'" <cinc-uap@triad.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Wuterich CSR 29Aug11

Neal,

The Board of Directors has asked that I contact you again to thank you for the quality of your reports,  in structure and content as well as timeliness.

The Board has also asked that I assure you that UAP will continue funding Frankâs case until final conclusion (including any appeals).  It is our desire that Frankâs family not incur any costs related to his defense.  As such, we ask that you keep accurate records of your costs, so that after Frankâs case has been resolved, we can continue to pay you for your services rendered on Frankâs behalf.  Our funds are not unlimited, but we will do our best to be sure that you are fairly compensated over time.

Finally, please keep UAP informed of any special costs or circumstances that may arise so that the Board of Directors can consider providing additional funds.

We are truly grateful for the work that you do, and we are proud that you are a part of the UAP team!   Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

In Patriotism,

Heather Fields

Executive Assistant

United American Patriots