LIBC Meeting Reminder for Thursday, August 25th, 2011 @ 6:30pm in Canton

Dear Members,

This is a friendly reminder that we will be meeting tomorrow, Thursday the 25th of August 2011 at LIBCâs new office located at 6850 North Haggerty, Canton, MI 48187 at 6:30pm. It is on the corner of Haggerty and Warren Avenue in Canton. Please schedule for an hour.

Due to Sheriff Napolean having an Iftar at Byblos on August 25th, 2011 at 8:00 pm, most of us who are invited to the Sheriffâs Iftar will finish the meeting and drive to Dearborn, therefore, we will not have an Iftar in Canton after the meeting. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any further questions you can reach us on these two numbers (313) 414-8188 OR (313) 529-7999.  We kindly ask that you do your best to attend. Hope to see everyone there.

Have a wonderful day.

Best regards
Reima Abouarabi