From: "Bethany Trujillo" <bethany@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: August 23, 2011 9:39:52 AM EDT
To: "'Puckett Neal'" <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: FW: Sakievich, BCNR OVERVIEW

This came in from the website, how do we want to handle these cases now?

Bethany N. Trujillo
Office Manager/Legal Secretary

1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
bethany@puckettfaraj.com
(703) 706-9566  Phone
(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC × CA × MI × VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com
twitter.com/puckettfaraj

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts -
federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This
transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the
designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is
confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any
purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.
 If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please
immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.