Re: Update

Jason,
Congratulations on the excellent job offer!  You never need to justify to anyone, much less Haytham and me, that you are doing what's in the best interests of your family.  As we discussed on the phone, we are working towards a position where we could make better offers in the future.  But we can't match your DOL offer now.  Even if the job is not very exciting, it may be a good resume builder.  And unlike your commissioned service, there is no requirement to "stick it out" if it doesn't work for you.  Oh, and FYI, depending on what types of cases you're assigned, our partner Debra may be kicking your ass from time to time!  ;-)  Hope we can get together for lunch if you are living and working in Arlington.  The Metro system makes that pretty easy.
Best of luck,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.