From: Sullivan, Dwight H CIV USAF AFLOA/JAJA [mailto:Dwight.Sullivan@pentagon.af.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 8:13 AM
To: Babu Kaza; haytham@puckettfaraj.com; dhsullivan@aol.com
Cc: neal@puckettfaraj.com; kirk.sripinyo@navy.mil; Marshall Maj Meridith L
Subject: RE: Wuterich mandamus petition draft 3

Here's draft 4, incorporating Babu's outstanding additions.

Babu, please look at the bottom of page 37 and top of page 38.  I went with a quotation from Spriggs making the point that you used Iverson for at page
37 of your draft.  Does this language work for you?  I liked it a bit betting than the phrasing of the Iverson quotation.

Semper Fi,
DHS

Dwight H. Sullivan
Senior Appellate Defense Counsel