RE: Attention Customer Service

Thank you for contacting Ricardo Beverly Hills regarding your luggage. In attempting to process your request for evaluation of your bag, we noticed incomplete and important information missing.  This information is necessary to process your claim under warranty specifications.

¨      PO# (found on the tag that is sewn to an inside seam, usually under the netting)

¨      Style# (found on same tag as above)

¨      Color

¨       Reason for request (i.e. lost, broken, missing)

¨      Specific part description

Include location of part attachment (i.e. main compartment zipper, bottom corner of suitcase, small top pocket)

¨      Copy of  Purchase Receipt

¨      Name, address, daytime phone number.

Please communicate this information via one of the following methods

Ø     E-mail to customerservice@rbhnet.com or

Ø     Fax 714-670-3477.

Please note as stated on the warranty information card, you will be responsible for sending or taking your bag to the authorized repair location we indicate nearest you. You may also log on our web site, www.ricardobeverlyhills.com, under warranty to locate a repair facility near you.

Thank you for your assistance,

Lloyd Krueger

Ricardo Beverly Hills

Product Services