Re: Brain Injury Case, et al, UIM Policy Limit Demand Expired

I have a lawyer with my midwest office licensed in Michigan, his name is Haytham Faraj.  We split things 50/50 he and I when I have a Michigan case.  He is dynamite.  He also is in CA regularly,  Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>.  Lets make sure the policy is open and it is to the client's benefit to do the case.  It'd be cool to split the fees and costs 3 ways.

Nick