Haytham Faraj requests that you leave a review on Avvo

I've joined Avvo, a website that helps people make better legal decisions by providing more information and better guidance than they've ever had access to before. Avvo gives lawyers an online profile with space for reviews from former clients. If you feel comfortable recommending my services, I would welcome your comments for my Avvo profile. It only takes a couple of minutes and you can remain anonymous if you prefer.

Thank you,
Haytham

Haytham Faraj (farajh@gmail.com) has asked for you to provide a review of their services on Avvo.

Post a review now

Thank you,

The Avvo Team

What's Avvo?

Avvo is the only free website helping consumers make better medical and legal decisions by providing more information and better guidance than they've ever had access to before. Avvo offers ratings and profiles for over 90% of doctors and lawyers in the U.S., as well as patient and client reviews, peer endorsements, and disciplinary records. To learn more, visit www.avvo.com