From: Jones LtCol David M
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 20:56
To: Gannon Maj Nicholas L
Cc: Sullivan LtCol Sean; Marshall Maj Meridith L; 'Neal Puckett'; 'Haytham Faraj'
Subject: RE: RCM 802 Conference ICO U.S. v. Wuterich

Counsel,

I have read the defense motion.  My ruling on the record will be just what we discussed yesterday regarding witness production by the government for the motions session: Capt Redmon needs to be available to testify telephonically.  LtCol Vokey needs to be available to testify telephonically.  Please have phone contact information for all of the other witnesses mentioned by the defense.

R,

LtCol Jones