RE: Captain Douglas S. Wacker

Gentlemen,

Thank you to those of you who have already submitted letters or emails on behalf of Capt Wacker to set aside the conviction under Art 133. This will be my last email, so if you have not done so, but are willing to write a letter, please feel free to do so at your earliest convenience. The convening authority usually takes action after a court martial within 14 days, so we must have everything compiled by next Friday. Once again, thank you on behalf of Capt Wacker, for your time over the past several weeks and your sincere consideration of all the factors at issue. Capt Wacker looks forward to moving ahead with his life, his family, and the Marine Corps.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.