FW: Captain Douglas S. Wacker

For your records.

-----Original Message-----
From: Weinert Maj Patrick
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 13:06
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: RE: Captain Douglas S. Wacker

Ok...got it.  I read the other email first.

I recommend that while lying to a board is conduct unbecoming, in my opinion, a felony conviction is extreme as punishment.

Simply taking Capt Wacker to NJP is just, and I would even recommend that it be lower than CG NJP if that is possible.  Who is the next in line beneath Gen Conant on the COC that Capt Wacker works for?