From: Hur Capt Christian P
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 12:25
To: Schuller Maj Alan L
Cc: Wilson Maj Brett M; Wacker Capt Douglas S
Subject: RE: Phone Call from Capt Wacker

Sir,

I believe I told Capt Wacker he could ask to speak with Col Brubaker.  Please hold his attempt to talk to him against me and not Capt Wacker.  I'll pass on your message to him too.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.