Re: Thursday, March 16th, 2011 Meeting Minutes 6:15pm-7:09pm & update

Title: Re: Thursday, March 16th, 2011 Meeting Minutes  6:15pm-7:09pm & update
Thank you Reima and all of the LIBC members. It is good to delay the event until May . Please announce it now to all websites and news papers to reserve the date. I will see you Next week   Inshaallah
Ned Fawaz