From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 10:51 AM
To: 'Wacker Capt Douglas S'
Cc: douglas.wacker@gmail.com; pjassim@jassimlaw.com
Subject: forcing USD to grant the degree

Doug,
My friend's name is Pajman Jassim.  His email address is
Pjassim@jassimlaw.com.  I've cc'd him on this email. I recommend you
approach this by providing him some of the facts of the case and the
timeline.  He can prepare a stern letter and send it to USD.  If there is a
cause of action he'll find it.  I think based on the outcome of your trial,
the unlawful interference and the injustice of withholding the degree, they
must agree to give your degree.