From: DHSULLIVAN@aol.com [mailto:DHSULLIVAN@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 5:03
To: DHSULLIVAN@aol.com; neal@puckettfaraj.com; Sripinyo, Kirk Major NAMARA, CODE 45; haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Cc: ksripinyo@yahoo.com; meridith.marshall@usmc.mil
Subject: Re: Transcript of 22 March 2010 session???

Can someone also please email me Jones' sealed justification for severing Colby's A-C relationship with Wuterich?

In a message dated 3/12/2011 4:18:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, DHSULLIVAN@aol.com writes:

	Do any of you have access to the 22 March 2010 Article 39(a) in Wuterich?

	Here's what Keller says:

	Mr. Vokey then informed the Military Judge that he had continued to represent Appellant since departing active duty (R. 65, Mar. 22, 2010).

	I don't trust Keller's characterization of facts and this assertion is strikingly unsupported by a direct quotation.  Can any of you scan and sent me pages 64-66 of the 22 March transcript?

	Semper Fi,
	DHS