From: Nour M Hussein <nmhussein@ft.newyorklife.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:59:10
To: Hiba Yazbeck<yazbeck.hiba@gmail.com>; nina abadeh<nina.abadeh@gmail.com>
Cc: Reima Abouarabi<reima@libcusa.com>; maya9164<maya9164@aol.com>; jalil747<jalil747@yahoo.com>; Ned Fawaz<NFawaz@energyintl.com>; Haytham Faraj<haytham@puckettfaraj.com>; mrizk<mrizk@xcelmicro.com>; Hussein S. Berry<Hsberry@umd.umich.edu>; Rania Khalil<khalilrania@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Ticket design

Hello again,

I'm sorry Nina, I did not answer the second part of your question, Monday's are very hard for me to commit to. I will not know for sure until Monday mid afternoon if I am able to attend. If I am not able to join the meeting I will contact you ahead of time and let you know about the Best Buy donation.

Sorry for any troubles,

Nour