Wayne E. Manzo, PhD found you on Avvo and is interested in your legal services

Dear Haytham,

Wayne E. Manzo, PhD viewed your profile on Avvo and sent you the inquiry below.
To respond, please reply to this e-mail. (Note that while most inquiries are
genuine, some may not be. Avvo does not review these contact e-mails, so please
use your best judgement in responding.)

I'm a graduate of Michigan
Technological University and
I was set-up by KLAN professors
at MTU then thrown out of society
because I'm not Klan. After MTU I
was played to NCSU and then to a
fake job at NASA-Lewis and then thrown
out. The KKK is keeping me on the streets
and when I file federal complaints I'm
locked up and tortured. The KLAN here in
Santa Monica keep on telling me to "Bow Down"
and that if I don't become a "Gay Man" they will
banish me(kill me). I'm being kept on the streets
and there is no social services for Human Americans
who were thrown out by the Klan and the I am
being denied social services here in Santa Monica
because I am a human being and don't like their race
of Klan scumbags. The only PhD graduate from Michigan
on the streets of Santa Monica for over a year and this
sick Klan city still refuse to house me in a shelter or apartment.

I need lawyers who know how to litigate a KLAN
case that includes MTU and also knows how to use
the Bivens rule, Title 7, and the Federal Klan Laws
to make this case stick.

Also, I know that these KLAN scumbags are not human.
They are telepathic and are collective and they hate
human Americans.

Please send me money and information about how
to meet with you.