From: Navagonzalez GySgt Pedro A
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 14:06
To: Worth CIV Warren D
Cc: Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: Page 11

Gentlemen,

I don't know if this is relevant but I did receive a page 11 from the command.
I did not do a rebuttal because I was tired of looking over my shoulder everyday and I figured if I signed it the command would leave me alone.

In the page 11 it states that I failed to provide a copy of the Functional Area Inspectors Report dtd 17 Dec 2009. MSgt Cook had it in his personal profile on the Depot career planners computer, there was no way of me knowing about it.

Another unusual situation recently occurred, I had orders to report to the Career Planners School house as an Instructor on 9 Feb 2011 but my orders were cancelled by the Commanding General. I was never told a reason as to why my orders got cancelled.

V/R
GySgt Navagonzalez, PA
Career Planner
Tel: (619) 524-8818
E-mail: pedro.navagonzalez@usmc.mil
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - This transmission contains information that is protected from disclosure by the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 USC 552a) and exemption (b)(6) of the Freedom of Information Act (5 USC 552, as amended).
Please ensure that this information is used solely for the requested purpose. Further duplication and/or distribution without prior authorization from this office is not authorized. Civil and/or criminal penalties can apply for improper use.