RE: Another example

Sounds like we're back in business then. Haytham is overseas until after the
New Year I believe so we will reconvene then.

Have a great holiday!

Mark

P.S. Amazon was a front-page Wash Post story today about their new refund
policies.

__
This electronic mail (e-mail) transmission is meant solely for the person(s)
to whom it is addressed.  It contains confidential information that may also
be legally privileged.  Any copying, dissemination or distribution of the
contents of this e-mail by anyone other than the addressee or his or her
agent for such purposes is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by telephone, facsimile or
e-mail and purge the original and all copies thereof.  Thank you.

Mark S. Zaid, Esq.
Mark S. Zaid, P.C.
1250 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Suite 200