Another example

Hello,

	I hope you guys had a great holiday week.

	They shipped an item at $16.92 when they have it listed for $15.87.  I'll let you know when they send me the e-mail telling me how much I saved.  Notice that the release date isn't until Tuesday, 12/28/2010.  I expect I will receive an e-mail about the item on 12/29 showing how much I saved.  I'll send it to you when I get it.  We'll see what it says.  When I placed the order it was at $17.82.  They should be refunding me at least $1.05, that I'm aware of, by Wednesday.  I'll keep you informed as to what happens.  There had been at least two price changes during the time that I had the order open, once on 11/14 and again on 12/18.  Neither of those price changes showed up on the site.

	So, they didn't ship the item at the lowest price, the lowered price was never reflected in the "My Account" page as it should have been within 24 hours of the price change and we'll see if they actually refund the proper amount.  The big problem here is that I have no idea whether the $15.87 I caught the item at was the lowest price or not since they never show it in the "My Account" page.

Thanks,
Erik Snyder