From: Keller, Brian K Mr. NAMARA, CODE 46 [mailto:brian.k.keller@navy.mil]
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 9:36 AM
To: Jones LtCol David M; Sullivan, Dwight H CIV USAF AFLOA/JAJA; Sripinyo,
Kirk Major NAMARA, CODE 45; neal@puckettfaraj.com; haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Cc: nmccaojagcode51@navy.mil; Brown, Catrina R CIV Code 46; Graves, Nancy A
CIV Code 46
Subject: RE: Wuterich Order Response 200800183

Gentlemen:

Attached please find your service copy of our order response.  In a few
moments I will file this with NMCCA.

Please forgive the scan lines--our staff is out sick today, and I'm
absolutely unable to remedy.  However, I reviewed the entire filing and
found no pages where the text under the lines was unreadable.  We will
rescan/resend as soon as our staff returns.

Also: the filing itself does not have the scan lines.

v/r BK

Brian K. Keller
Deputy Director, Appellate Government Division Navy-Marine Corps Appellate
Review Activity (NAMARA) DSN 325-7682, -7680; Comm 202/685-7682, -7680 FAX
202/685-7687
Email: Brian.K.Keller@navy.mil
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message contains confidential information,
which is intended for the sole use of the addressee. This message may also
contain information protected by the attorney-client privilege, attorney
work product, deliberative process, or other privilege. Do not disclose or
forward this message without prior permission. If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail.

"Nullius in verba."