From: Haytham [haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 3:54 PM
To: Ibrahim Al Marashi
Subject: Re: US v Hamama

Can you get it done by friday this week. This doesn't need to be specific. Make it broad no more than 3-4 paragraphs.

On Dec 14, 2010, at 8:01 PM, Ibrahim Al Marashi <Ibrahim.AlMarashi@ie.edu<mailto:Ibrahim.AlMarashi@ie.edu>> wrote:

Will do, can you give me a specific deadline when this needs to be done by?
yours
Ibrahim

Dr. Ibrahim Al-Marashi
Assistant Professor of Freedom of Speech & Communication History
IE School of Communication, IE University
Campus de Santa Cruz la Real Cardenal Zúñiga, 12
40003 Segovia, Spain