From: Day Capt Evan S
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 14:37
To: 'Haytham Faraj'; Sullivan LtCol Sean
Cc: Hur Capt Christian P; Hatch MAJ Douglas C
Subject: RE: 802 Conference ICO US v Wacker

Gentlemen,

I drafted a joint continuance motion per LtCol Jones' email below.  I am wide open from 27 October through 15 November, so if 2 November doesn't work for the initial motions date, we can change it.

Very Respectfully,
Captain Evan S. Day
Trial Counsel, Military Justice Office
Joint Law Center
3rd MAW/ MCAS Miramar
Comm: 858-577-1887
DSN: 312-267-1887
Fax: 858-577-1734

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED//LIMDIS
This e-mail is FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY and is exempt from mandatory disclosure under FOIA. DoD 5400.7R, "DoD Freedom of Information Act Program", DoD Directive 5230.9, "Clearance of DoD Information for Public Release", and DoD Instruction 5230.29,  and "Security and Policy Review of DoD Information for Public Release".
ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT. The information contained in this message is privileged. It is intended only to be read by the individual or entity addressed or their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message.