From: Pennix, Elisabeth H LT RLSO MW
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 17:23
To: 'Haytham Faraj'; Gough, Charles C LTJG NLSO NC DET, GREAT LAKES
Cc: Clady, John E LCDR RLSO MW, GREAT LAKES
Subject: wofford PTA for Summary CM w rank and adsep protection.doc

Mr. Faraj and LT Gough,

I have attached an edited version of the PTA proposal that you had submitted to LCDR Clady for consideration by the CA. As trial counsel, I was asked to review and incorporate specific provisions. I have not touched the charges/specifications since that is the substance of the offer to plead "guilty" from IC1 Wofford. I have also included provisions for suspension of reduction in rank, page 13 issuance and promise to retain in naval service, and other technical/action provisions.

Please read, have your client sign if she wants to, and then forward the proposal to LCDR Clady for forwarding to the CA.

Have good evenings!

Sincerely,
Lis

LT Elisabeth H. Pennix, JAGC, USN