RE: Another update

I have a board in the morning, but can meet in the afternoon. Would say 1:30 work?

-----Original Message-----
From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 7:32
To: Gough, Charles C LTJG NLSO NC DET, GREAT LAKES
Subject: RE: Another update

We've interviewed numerous people. Former recruits that we contacted said she was tough but fair.  They were never mistreated or observed anyone getting mistreated.  Her fellow RDCs also said she was tough and didn't see her do anything inappropriate but that she did sometimes call them names.
Will you be available to meet Thursday? I should be there by about 11.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
_______________________
WASHINGTON DC METRO
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-706-0442 Phone

DETROIT METRO
6200 Schaefer Road
Suite 202
Dearborn, MI 48126
313-457-1390 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.