getting in the way of efficient operations

Hello Members - what are some of your pet peeves that deter from the efficient operation of your office? Opposing counsel not returning calls?  Colleagues who insist on emailing when they could walk 20 feet to talk to you? Your staff checking their handheld devices during meetings?

We are considering an article on this topic and would love your feedback.  Please email me off list with your suggestions.

Katherine Mikkelson
Associate Director
Govt. and Public Sector Lawyers Div.
American Bar Association