golf outing 09 photo

16th Annual American Arab Golf Open

SAVE THE DATE
 Monday, August 2, 2010
TPC of MICHIGAN
 9:30 AM

AACC_2009

The American Arab Chamber of Commerce (AACC) will be hosting the 16th Annual American Arab Golf Open on Monday, August 2nd, 2010 at the TPC Legendary Golf Course in Dearborn, Michigan.

This year's open will feature many opportunities to network and socialize. There are tournaments in place, great raffle prizes and an awards ceremony accompanied with a delicious Mediterranean Cuisine.

Reserve your spot today and join us as we Celebrate our 16th Annual Golf Open on a legendary golf course.

To learn more about the event program and prices, please contact Hebah Alwerfalli at 313-945-1700 or email her at
hebaha@americanarab.com

tpc view

COURSE INFORMATION TPC's Jack Nicklaus designed the 18-hole championship golf course, which is located on: One Nicklaus Drive in Dearborn, MI 48120. The designed course offers guests a challenging links style layout maintained to the highest standards, with tee options ranging from 6100 yards to 7000 yards.

MISS USA, Rima Fakih received a great
Miss USA Homecoming
"Welcome Home Celebration"

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Miss USA, Rima Fakih received a great "Welcome Home Celebration"

Many officials, community leaders and Chamber members paid tribute to Miss USA, Rima Fakih at the official welcome home celebration that was organized by the City of Dearborn and the American Arab Chamber of Commerce this past Saturday, July 10 at the Ford Community & Performing Arts Center.

Home of Rima Fakih

The City of Dearborn honored Miss USA with the Key to the City and also declaring July 10, Rima Fakih Day.  Mayor Jack O'Reilly Jr. unveiled a new street sign where "Hometown of Rima Fakih Miss USA 2010" will be printed underneath "Welcome to Dearborn" signs throughout Dearborn's city limits.

Elected officials paying tribute to Rima included Senator Irma Clark-Coleman, Congressmen Dingell and Conyers, Lebanese Consul General Bachir Tawk, and Wayne County Executive, Robert Ficano.

The American Arab Chamber of Commerce honored Rima with a plaque making her an Honorary Emeritus Member of the American Arab Chamber of Commerce for life.

AACC honors Miss USA

Comerica Bank honored Rima with a plaque making her an Honorary Member of Comerica's Arab & Chaldean American Iniititiave for her continued efforts in diversity and inclusion.

Fakih spoke to the crowd about the importance of education, being strong and thinking positive.  "Anything you put your mind to, you can achieve," she said. During her talk, Fakih said: "My secret weapon is education."
Fakih also talked about maintaining a strong sense of pride as a member of the Dearborn community and being the first Arab American and Muslim to win the Miss USA contest.

The event was followed by a private luncheon at Lapita with City official's personal friends and family members.

The homecoming celebration was sponsored by
City of Dearborn
Comerica Bank
University of Michigan Dearborn
Henry Ford Community College
Lapita
Greenfield Manor
Hype Athletics
Flowers by renee

Welcome Home Miss USA Celebration Sponsors

The American Arab Chamber of Commerce welcomes New Member
Comfort Suites by Choice Hotels

Comfort Suites by Choice Hotels is conveniently situated  off of I 275 and Ford Road in Canton, near many local attractions and points of interest. The Canton, MI hotel is less than 15 minutes from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport and the Henry Ford Museum.

For more information on the hotel, please contact, Sales Manager, Nader Judeh at 1-734-981-1010 or by email at njudeh@amhospitality.us

The Comfort Suites Team, also welcomes you to the BBQ Open House, scheduled to take place on July 27, 2010 between 4:00 and 7:00 PM.

Comfort Suites  BBQ

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to haytham@puckettfaraj.com by enews@americanarab.com.
American Arab Chamber of Commerce | 12740 W. Warren | Suite 101 | Dearborn | MI | 48126