Re: A website comment from Nicholas Phillipowsky

No. M

On Apr 6, 2010, at 12:22 PM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

I did but he just wanted to vent.  Did we charge he pay a consultation fee?

From: MA [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 10:21 AM
To: Faraj Haytham
Cc: Puckett Neal
Subject: Fwd: A website comment from Nicholas Phillipowsky

Did You respond to this one? Neal forwarded this on Saturday to you.  M

Begin forwarded message:

Date: April 2, 2010 7:58:15 PM EDT
Subject: A website comment from Nicholas Phillipowsky

a form has been submitted on April 2, 2010, via: /contact-us/ [IP 99.182.80.177]

Your Name
Nicholas Phillipowsky
Email
Contact number
214-998-7266
Message
Dear Mr.Faraj,

I was a Marine under Colonel Stephanie Smith, and I had similar charges to Captain Wacker filed against me by Colonel Stephanie Smith. I have written to my congressman and explained my case and I have mentioned that I would be contacting you. Is there an email adress that will allow me to forward my email adress directly to you. Please contact me either at my email adress, or by telephone. I would appreciate hearing from you before I make any other legal decisions.

Thank You,

Nicholas Phillipowsky