Sgt Brito Fee Agreement from The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

Good Day Mrs.Basitdas, per your consult with Mr. Faraj, attached is a fee agreement for legal representation for Sgt Jose Brito at an Article 32 Hearing.  Please review and have your son date, sign and return the attached contract (at the bottom of the Email).  You can send the entire document or just the signature page via FAX (202-318-7652), Email (marcy@puckettfaraj.com eric@puckettfaraj.com), or hard copy via USPS at this address:  The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC.,2181 Jamieson Ave, Suite 1505, Alexandria, VA 22314.

You will note that your contract requests a Flat Fee of $10,000.00. Along with the contract, please send the flat fee, in the form of a cashiers check or money order made out to "The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC" or wire transfer (routing numbers available on request) in the fee advance amount of $5,000.00.  The remainder of the Flat Fee will be due on May 5, 2010 in the amount of $5000.00.  I can provide you wire transfer information on request, or take credit cards over the phone if you prefer.

I know Mr. Faraj told you I would call.  If calling today at 4PM Eastern/1PM Pacific is convenient, I can call.  If you have a preferred time to call, please let me know by responding to this Email.  Tomorrow in the afternoon (Eastern time) is fine as well.

If you have any questions, please call me between 9 AM and 5 PM Eastern, Monday through Friday, at 202-379-2829, Ext 3 or Toll Free 888-970-0005, Ext 3.  If these times are not convenient for you, please send me an Email to coordinate a time to call.

Sincerely,
Marcy
Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
2181 Jamieson Ave, Suite 1505
Alexandria, VA 22314

888-970-0005 ; 202-379-2829 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.