RE: Tracy Clark Reassignment Request

Eric,

The contract calls for a 14 day notification for termination for employing Tracey if I remember right, though please confirm.

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ I will also check to see if that scenario is problematic for our proposal submissions; i.e. if we remove the on the ground capability of a Dir of Fuels and requisitie skill sets, does that remove our technical capability compliance requirements for the proposal submission. That is, does the capability need to be current or provided upon award. We will check with the contracting officer liaison. ÂMy concern is if we remove Tracey we would be required to notify the contracting officer source selection committee that our proposal has material changes as to our on the ground capability which may require us to rescind our proposal submission.

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ

Mike Dodd

One Source. Global Solutions.

CEO

1185 Ave of the Americas, Suite 1750

New York, New York 10036

Mike.Dodd@3dglobalsolutions.net

www.3dglobalsolutions.net

Toll free (866) 238-6761 ext 111

Direct Dial 212-205-6171

Fax 866-238-6761

International Cell 001-212-729-6959

This electronic message transmission contains information from 3D Global Solutions which may be confidential or privileged and is otherwise protected by law under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act [18 United States Code ÂÂ 2510-2711].  The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by calling the sender at 866-238-6761 immediately, and delete or destroy all copies of this transmission.  Alternatively, you may contact us by electronic mail at MIS@3Dglobalsolutions.net