Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

On Dec 16, 2011, at 11:02 AM, Mcarthur, Amy B. (LNG-RDU) wrote:

Neal,

I’m sorry to hear that.  Billing Matters is still a viable solution for your firm, it will improve efficiency for your firm by being able to better track time, offer specific legal billing arrangements, and tracking of your Trust Accounts.

Please let me know if you change your mind.

/Amy

From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 10:55 AM
To: Mcarthur, Amy B. (LNG-RDU)
Cc: Faraj Haytham; Atwood MARCY
Subject: Re: Billing Matters Implementation Package

Amy,
The attorney for whom we needed billing matters resigned yesterday effective immediately.  I must apologize for taking so much of your time but we are forced to cancel our order for billing matters.  Also, we need to reduce our current quota of 3 licenses in Time Matters to one license only.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.  Please pass on to Kathy that we therefore won't need any training next week.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Neal