Re: HF Client Financial Summary as of 11Nov10

Great Thank You!!!!  M

On Nov 12, 2010, at 8:36 AM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

M.
Below are the hourly billings you requested.  Faraj S. and Brickhouse are not hourly clients.  There is nothing new on Haidar’s old matter.  He has sent us a new contract and a check that I have here for a new matter.  I will have Mariam place it in the mail today.  Wlodarski is now Eric’s client.  I have no hourly tracking on him.

3D
23-Sep-10
Prepared pretrial statement 50% complete.  Organized trial folder

9

Bill at the paralegal rate of $50 per hour

26-Oct-10
conference call regarding audio visual v. 3D arbitration in CA; se milestones. Spoke to Mike about quick resolution.
1115-1200
0.8

Bill at $350 per hour
4-Nov-10
Call to Mike to get direction on Audio Visual Matter.  Client contemplating not responding.

0.2

Bill at $350 per hour
6-Nov-10
Review Audio-visual dates.  Email to client with settlement agreement attached

0.2

Bill at $350 per hour

10-Nov-10
Audiovisual matter.  Reviewed settlement agreement.  Prepared offer to settle email based on client request
1100-1135
0.6

Bill at $350 per hour
11-Nov-10
Call from Opposing counsel to discuss settlement.  Call to client to discuss counteroffer.

0.4

Bill at $350 per hour

Wilridge
10-Sep-10
Met to discuss filing an appeal of the court-martial rather than an upgrade due to a "Hutchins" issue.

1
Travel and client meetings
23-28 Sep 10
Various emails and phone calls to track down LT Christopher Baker (former DDC)

0.3

Burden
20-Aug-09
Contacted client's mother to provide update and followed up on necessary client action
0915-0932
0.3

31-Aug-09
Email from client's mother regarding documents that client was supposed to sign, researched our actions and responded.  Client is at fault for not responding
1235-1236
0.1

3-Nov-09
call from client's parents to discuss options

0.2
4-Nov-09
review of clients correspondence from NDRB call from parents regarding hearing decision
1240-1300 1414-1422
0.4

30 July- Aug 2
Emails and phone calls regarding coordination of hearing date.

1.3
9-Aug-10
Completed hearing request form and submitted to NDRB

0.3
24-Sep-10
Emailed client and reviewed file to prepare for hearing

0.5

4-Nov-10
Discussed coordination of hearing and reasons for payment

0.1