Re: The City Club Jazz Night Experience of November 4th

Good afternoon “all” – Dan Sturdivant here & can you believe that November is just around the corner?  Wow!  Well, while there may be a “nip-in-the-air” – it will be good & “hot” at the City Club’s First Thursday, Jazz Night Experience, sponsored by the City Club of Washington, in conjunction with the SHORTCAKE Entertainment Group; which is scheduled for Thursday, November 4th, 2010 (see attached flyer)!  We’re excited, because we’ve got the “Frame Werk” Band & Show, in the house & they will be on fire!

But hey -  don’t think that we’re just about “great” Jazz!  This is one of the “premier” meet-N-greet, business networking events in the “Penn Quarter” section of NW, DC.  So bring your ”A-game” & plenty of business cards; because writing on the back of someone else’s business card or (worse yet) on a napkin –  is so unprofessional (LOL)!!

Please feel free to let your friends & business associates know about this event; as usual Red & White wine will be flowing & Chef Reid will have a Tapas Display that rocks!  The cost is $25.00 per person & credit cards & PayPal (no cash) are the order of the day.  For additional information or to make your reservations, please contact Mr. Ian Lingwood, telephonically, at; 202/347-0818, ext. 236, or via e-mail at; ian.lingwood@ourclub.com.  I look forward to seeing you there & remember, The SHORTCAKE Entertainment Group; the “very” best in entertainment!

Emmett R. Roberts

CEO & Dan F. Sturdivant, II (Partner)

SHORTCAKE Entertainment Group, LLC

Office:  301.464.7445