Michael Ruiz's Former Post-Bar

Dear Mr. Faraj:

It was a pleasure speaking with you last Friday.  I am extremely interested in any contract work you may have. Attached please find my resume and writing sample. I would love the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further with you. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding the attached documents or in the event you need any additional writing samples. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Jackie Black

Enclosures