FW: CIS 608 - Week 3 Data Breach Paper

Dear Friends,

Thought you would want to see this CIS 608 Management of Information security - Week 3 Data Breach Paper.  I worked my ass off for this.

This blog shows related posting and course assignments for the first four weeks of class. http://cis608.blogspot.com.

This is the blog for my other course, Security Architecture & Design:Â http://cybr515.blogspot.com

Between work, these two graduate courses and teaching a Data Center Management course at IIT, I am working every waking moment trying to keep my head above water.

(Itâs no longer funâ)

Your friend,

Bill

William Favre Slater, III

MBA, M.S., PMP, CISSP, SSCP, CISA, ISO 27002, ISO 20000, ITIL v3, Cloud Computing Foundation

Project Manager / Program Manager

slater@billslater.com

williamslater@gmail.com

http://billslater.com/career