RE: (Cynowa v. CSSS et al.) Plaintiff's Response Brief in Opposition to Defendants' Motion for Summary Judgment

Kevin,

Thanks and I understand.

For Haytham's benefit, I have attached the document I reference.

By the way, it could be VERY useful for you to know that Larry Carver
called me while I was writing this document.  His personal instructions:
"Pull out all the stops and BURY Nikiforis with everything you can add to
the document."  So I did.

Best regards,

Bill
William F. Slater, III, PMP