From: "Judson Howell [Blue Cotton Tech]" <Judson@bluecottontech.com>
Date: September 12, 2011 6:06:19 PM EDT
To: "Neal Puckett" <neal@puckettfaraj.com>, "Atwood Marcy" <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: IT Services Overview

Good Evening,

I’ve attached the write-up from our talk and walkthrough last week as well as the Block of Hours contract and quote for the Terminal Server client access licenses (first line item for 5 licenses and the second line item for 10). Please don’t hesitate to call with any questions on any of the attachments.

I look forward to working with you.

Regards,
Judson

Judson Howell
President
Blue Cotton Tech Services
One Wales Alley, Suite 400
Alexandria, VA 22314
(W) 703-684-9123
(C) 703-296-8845

** This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential or privileged information. Any review, duplication, dissemination, action taken in reliance upon,
or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited
and may violate applicable law. If this email has been received in error, please notify the sender and
delete the information from your system.**