From: William F. Slater, III [mailto:slater@billslater.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 11:24 PM
To: John Murray
Cc: slater@billslater.com; Kevin Duff; Wolford Lisa
Subject: Re: (Cynowa v. CSSS) Update of discovery, dealings with the VA, and
motions up for presentment this coming Monday...

John,

Great work.  Thank you, sir.

You and Kevin should review the attached document files prior to deposing
Nikiforos.

Also, this weekend, I will prepare a list of topics, facts and possible
questions you may need to assist with the Flanagin deposition.

Best regards,

Bill
William F. Slater, III, PMP
Chicago, IL