From: Douglas Wacker [mailto:douglas.wacker@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 12:41
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Cc: Faraj, Haytham
Subject: Re: US v. Wacker: draft wrongful withdrawal motion

Greetings from Venice,

I like this motion. A couple changes:

p. 1 (2. a.) Charges were preferred in late April and charges added in early May 2009.

p. 3 (2. h.) Col Smith is a member of the Maryland State Bar (I don't think she is a member of the NY State Bar).

My mom sent a CONGRINT off on 23 Nov 09, with my permission, to Congressman Jay Inslee's office (along with the two Senators). See attached. I don't have all the enclosures readily available.

-dsw